Becoming A MATOD Member
MATOD is currently composed of over 60 professional healthcare organizations from across the State, including Maryland community and hospital based Opioid Treatment Programs (OTPs), Local Addiction Authorities (LAA), Local Behavioral Health Authorities (LBHA) and Public Policy/Advocacy organizations.
Our mission is to promote high-quality, effective medication assisted treatment for Opioid addiction, so individuals, families, and communities can lead healthy lives in recovery and without stigma.
Since MATOD works on behalf of all of our members and their consumers, all Maryland providers and stakeholders share in our successes. Our Association’s strength depends entirely on the strength of our membership.
Be Informed, Be Engaged, Be Active — Join MATOD
Membership has its Benefits!
Offline Membership Application Form
MATOD Program Membership
- Any Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration (SAMHSA) certified Opioid Treatment Program (OTP) located in the State of Maryland can and should apply for MATOD membership.
- Simply submit a completed Dues Notice form per OTP license with an accompanying payment of $385 per license. Programs should provide a copy of their current Maryland OHCQ Certificate or License.
MATOD Associate Membership
- Private, non-profit and State agencies/organizations wishing to support OTP providers and consumers are invited to become Associate Members of MATOD. Associate membership requires the same $385 annual dues.
- Associate members do not have voting rights, but representatives may participate in MATOD communications, meetings and advocacy activities.
- Associate members currently include Local Addiction Authorities (LAA), Local Behavioral Health Authorities (LBHA) and SUD Advocacy organizations.
- Interested agencies/organizations should contact MATOD’s President with questions or to apply.